Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Flickr

So about a year ago I set up a Flickr account so I was able to share photos with family and friends. After realizing that I uploaded a ton of pictures each month I decided I needed to upgrade to the PRO account. Everything had been going great until one day it automatically signed me out and asked me to sign back in. When I did so I was instructed to merge it with my Yahoo email address. When I did this it wouldn't let me log in anymore.

I am wondering if anyone out there can assist me in getting in touch with Flickr. I have emailed there Customer Service department more than 6 times and still have not been able to resolve the issue. I have asked them for a telephone number and at this point they are not providing it. Has anyone else ever had trouble using a Flickr account? Have you had to contact their Customer Service Department?

Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. It's been weeks since I have been able to sign on or do anything with my account and I am just plain frustrated at this point.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Shauna! Welcome to the blogosphere. Thanks for the comment on my blog and I'm adding you to my sidebar:)

Shauna Hutchinson said...

Awesome - thanks Julie! Hope your summer is going well and you aren't working too hard!