Tuesday, September 28, 2010

“You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”


Happy One Year Anniversary to my beautiful cousin and her husband! Their wedding was so much fun last year. The ceremony was beautiful, I couldn't help but be teary-eyed. Anthony sang to her and had the whole church in awe. Their reception was at the coolest venue. So much history and character. They should get married every year!!! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

Ah, shucks - I wish we could do it all over again too. It was so much fun. I love this picture you took, it exemplifies exactly how I was feeling at that moment: "Yes - all married! Time to party!"